ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with partners, customers and Nexidia sales to understand business’ needs with regard to interaction analytics with the contact center;
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of “Market Strategy Documents” for Nexidia’s solution set. Be a strong advocate for customer needs along with the rest of the organization;
- Develop and maintain appropriate “Product Requirements Backlogs” detailing the business and technical requirements for each release;
- Assist with the development of the functional/technical design for the features and functions called for by the product requirements;
- Manage relationships across functional groups and influence cross-functional groups without direct hierarchical ownership of teams or products;
- Prioritize and update defects, improvements and enhancements;
- Design / Storyboard and develop product demonstration scenarios within the application;
- Participate in customer-facing sales meetings, events and user conferences as a product expert;
- Perform competitive analysis and become the reference point for knowledge of the competition’s relevant product(s);
- Communicate the value of the Nexidia solutions to a wide range of audiences, including internal employees (primarily sales, services and support), customers, prospects, and partners.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5+ years experience with software product management or professional services;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience as a persuasive and persistent advocate for customer needs;
- Excellent cross-functional team leader with strong project management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner;
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment;
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure;
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert, especially when offerings are new to market;
- Contact Center Business experience preferred;
- Knowledge of telephony infrastructure a plus, but not required
- Bachelors Degree (MBA preferred).
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and an entrepreneurial, innovative, team-oriented environment.
NOTE: Local Residents Preferred.