What We Need
The NetBrain Product Management team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help us create the next generation of innovative network management software.
The Impact You’ll Make
In this role, you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. You will collaborate with NetBrain R&D, Support and Customer Success teams, and you will work directly with customers. Our client base is made up of the largest enterprises in the world and you will innovate and customize the product to automate their everyday network functions.
What You’ll Do
- You will develop and implement product strategies consistent with our company vision
- You will work cross functionally and be responsible for the entire product life-cycle, including strategic planning, tactical activities, and go-to-market
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and features in our on-going efforts to innovate and improve the product
- You will produce product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories, user flow, data flow, etc.
- You will work closely with our design and development teams to iterate the design and implement the requirements
- You will support customer engagement while collecting customer feedback for future improvement
- You will introduce new features to customer facing teams and train them on their functionality
- You will adhere to product release deadlines
- You will lead new release go-to-market efforts
- You will stay current on new network management strategies, technologies and trends
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You are bilingual in English and Mandarin
- You have 5+ years of experience designing rich internet applications and/or enterprise software, working in a collaborative environment
- You are analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- You are passionate about innovation and creating a great user experience
- You have demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment
- You would preferrably have practical experience with SDN, Data Center Virtualization, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Integration Automation and Security
- You are a strong communicator with good presentation skills.