IMVU is expanding its immersive 3D social gaming platform and seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the charge. This role is critical to helping to expand upon IMVU's current product offerings including developing and growing the power of connection in the metaverse. This role will be working closely with many different internal and external stakeholders to act as a collaborative conduit between them. A clear understanding of the IMVU user-base is imperative and being able to accurately communicate their needs and challenges internally will play a major part of this Senior Product Manager’s success.
- Independently develop product documentation for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact with product definitions clear enough for developers to build efficiently and effectively
- Help to ruthlessly prioritize a product backlog that balances user, business, and technical needs while considering complex interdependencies
- Work closely with design, engineering, project management as well as stakeholders and partners as needed to execute the product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help them deliver unambiguous product requirements that drive design, planning and execution
- Analyze data to measure the impact of new features and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct research to build a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and behaviors and help identify and refine new product and business opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience as product manager including 2+ years work on mobile consumer products
- A proven track record of knowing what makes a good product great
- Comfortable developing for different devices, including a strong grasp of best practices for mobile
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Ability to independently design and execute user research