Premise is growing! We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager, Mobile to infuse our team with drive, technical and intellectual horsepower, and diverse perspectives. This role will be a part of our team working on our iOS and Android applications in the B2C space globally. She/he/they will lead a cross-functional team on critical growth and engagement initiatives that meet our current and future Contributor needs, driving scalability on this side of our marketplace through innovative feature development and an exceptional user experience.
Premise is reinventing market research for the omni-channel age. Combining the global reach of millions of app-enabled data contributors with agile machine learning and AI, we’re on a mission to make market intelligence more inclusive, flexible and accessible to organizations of all sizes in all locations.
We think differently about market research, an industry undergoing fundamental changes right now. We’re adopting technology around new data collection methods, geolocation and in-the-moment CX that will modernize how (and how deeply) companies understand their customers.
We are a passionate tight-knit team that appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we’ve lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has measurable human impact.
What You Get To Do
- Play a key role in shaping the features and capabilities of Premise’s mobile apps used for managing and deploying tasks for our Contributors in over 100 countries, from onboarding through activation and retention
- Leverage A/B testing and quantitative and qualitative feedback to better understand behavioral impacts, and make data-informed decisions on which feature to scale and what to go after next
- Craft a roadmap focused on moving specific growth KPIs, balancing business goals, UX guidelines and technical constraints and supports our company-wide OKRs
- Work closely with other Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Success, and Ops teams to gather requirements, understand end-user needs, and prioritize the problem spaces to go after
- Share in the organizational vision, and co-own outcomes with other product teams
- Speak with end users to better understand their journey and always be steps ahead of what is possible
- Proacively identify opportunities to optimize how we deliver our tasks and influence how Contributors form positive habits within the marketplace
- Work with engineers and designers to deliver our data in a way that is digestible and actionable
- Deliver iteratively, and measure and track success (ROIs, leading and lagging indicators)
- Partner with the Platform PM to monitor performance and usability, anticipate changing needs and be able to to those
- Work from strategic vision down to technical problem-solving and can pivot from speaking to end users to working with our growing engineering team
- Develop and manage a healthy backlog that is aligned with iterative business outcomes and long-term product vision
- Be a part of an incredible and growing team
- Evangelize the product strategy and a culture of learning and experimentation
What We Expect From You
- 5+ years of product management or ownership experience, especially in fast-moving startup environments, including 2+ driving strategy across mobile application products specifically
- Demonstrate strong experience with data-informed decision making, iterating and refining your roadmap based on past results and learnings, including A/B testing
- Familiarity with Amplitude, BigQuery, and Looker
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to cut through the noise to understand what the actual problems are. Are a big proponent of loving the problem!
- Strong communication skills, effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams with competing needs and priorities
- A healthy understanding of ROI - how to calculate it, what it means, and how the platform plays a part in driving returns
- As strong in discovery as in delivery, and ability to provide a framework to navigate ambiguity
- An exceptional team player who engages in cross-functional activities and collaborates across organizational boundaries
- Organized with a high attention to detail and a strong focus on execution and results
- A servant-leader mindset. You hold strong opinions and work well with others.
- Willingness to travel periodically