POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing a key strategic area of MINDBODY’s core software product. They will be responsible for creating and maintaining a backlog of work, putting together business plans based on market research and data analysis, and pitching these product ideas to senior management. They will be required to work cross functionally between the UX Design and Research, Product Managers and Engineering teams to support the product vision and achieve strategic business objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or technical related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things with minimal direction
- 2-3years experience related toproduct management in a successful SaaS organization
- 2-3years experience leading and managing large software development projects
- 1-2 years experience managing and mentoring other product managers
- Proven track record of successfully managing and releasing complex SaaS products
- Intimate knowledge of key Product Management Principles,AgileScrum and UX Centered Design principles
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with Sr. Leaders and Executives
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality, and technically credible to lead teams of world-class software developers
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- 5-10 years of related software product management experience
- MBA or other graduate-level degree
- Certifications such as ScrumMaster or PMP
- Experience handling enterprise-level clients/customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Workto drive product development from conceptualization through launch - creating actionable plans, work streams, tactics and deliver on those in support of business KPI’s.
- Lead/support product managerstowards execution of the product roadmap.
- Ability to formulate complex business plans, analyze the current competitive landscape, and put together a strategic product roadmap and pitch to the senior leaders in the company.
- Manage the product roadmap for your strategic area, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- Work with product marketing, design,engineering, project management, etc. to successfully deliver products to market.
- Leverage data/analytics to make tactical and strategic product decisions
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the customer and work tirelessly to identify new opportunities to improve our experience