Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Best Buy customers are the heart of Best Buy's digital growth on high impact areas that intersect mobile, web, omnichannel, e-commerce, advertising, POS, IOT, and other systems.
As a Sr. Product Manager - Membership
, you will drive and own setting the vision, strategy and the tactics to support the end-to-end Best Buy membership experience to customers for Best Buy and will be responsible for measuring the outcomes of this work. These strategies will be key to driving customer relationship for our overall business. You'll partner closely with various product teams, engineering, business, user experience and other cross functional groups. You'll envision and build features and experiences for business programs that will increase the value proposition of our membership programs. You'll need to use data to make data informed decisions to drive and influence the work of your partners.Key Responsibilities:
The ideal candidates should have:
- Participate in day-to-day product team activities, driving high-quality customer experiences and exploring what is possible with evolving platform products, devices, and tools.
- Effectively translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, product OKRs, and outcomes, to deliver against our core customer value propositions and our company strategic and financial goals.
- Help manage the creation and maintenance of user stories and acceptance criteria for new features and enhancements leveraging multiple work streams.
- Work within a matrix organization collaborating with business stakeholders, cloud engineers and architects, user experience (UX) teams, project managers, and other relevant digital and technology and business teams.
- Identify new opportunities, define the business case, and drive organizational alignment.
- Conduct performance reviews, development planning, and other people management responsibilities for direct reports.
- Generate and implement big ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and scale.
- Analyze and provide reporting metrics to leadership on product growth and development.
- Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams.
- Ability to independently lead and influence senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on web, mobile apps, or internal facing websites or systems.
- Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals.
- 2 or more years of relevant Product Management experience in a highly technical space.
- 1 or more years of experience with direct team leadership to include coaching, mentoring, work direction.
- 1 or more years of relevant experience in strategy creation, customer focused solutioning, cross-functional leadership, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of digital channel selling tools (machine learning, recommendations, ads, etc.).
- 6 or more years of Product Management experience.
- 2 or more years of experience managing direct reports.
- Prior experience of acquiring customers for a consumer website or mobile app.
- Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
- Experience managing an e-commerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred.
- Experience with customer acquisition on digital channels marketing on various channels like app-stores, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video.