We are seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to build fantastic products at RetailMeNot in beautiful, downtown Austin. We are the top savings destination in the U.S. and are embarking on an ambitious vision to redefine savings for the digital age. You have a rare blend of technical and business savvy; a big-picture vision, and the dedication to make that vision a reality.
As a Senior Product Manager for CRM, you will be at the center of a cross functional team of Engineers,Designers,Data Analysts,Operators, Salespeople and Marketers. You will build messaging products and site/app features that engage our valuedRetailMeNot members to drive consumer value and repeat visits.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degreerequired
- 3-6 years of product management experience at fast-paced, high-scale consumer tech companies
- Experience integrating and driving next-gen marketing automation and CRM tools is a must
- Track record of creating value through automated user journey messaging and promotions
- Strong analytical ability, and experience making data based decisions
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams; familiarity with Agile a plus
- Solid understanding of web and app technologies. Former engineer is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and an innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- Create unique digitalexperiences for RMN customers, at the 1:1 level, at scale and in real time
- Work with engineers and Big Data partners to build data sets that generate right-time, right-place offers, striking a balance between consumer savings and retailer incrementality
- Work with Product Leaders to set, socialize and execute on quarterly goals - you be responsible for your critical metrics
- Develop a deep understanding and compassion for our customers, both consumers and retail/brand partners and use this knowledge to identify and solve problems
- Own the product roadmap and lead a cross-functional team to execute it.