About the TeamHealthline’s marketplace team is a scrappy group within the audience org that is concentrating on creating a two way marketplace that delivers value to both consumers and advertisers by encouraging users to take action to improve their well-being.
We work closely with a team of extremely talented and driven engineers and product designers. Additionally, this role will interface with stakeholders across the company.
About The RoleWe are seeking a Senior Product Manager, Marketplace to createexperiences that connect our users with organizations looking to help them achieve their health goals. We are looking for smart creative thinkers who are entrepreneurial, and energized to re-imagine the way users discover and engage with health solutions.
What are your Qualifications
- 5+ years product management experience, including B2C products as well as either B2B products or B2C products that are advertiser monetized
- Have brought at least one product to market that was brand new for your organization
- You grok BOTH user experience and product/market fit
- You care deeply about users
- Testing is in your DNA
- Bonus: You have experience managing marketplace, lead generation or member-acquisition products
- Bonus: You have experience in the health industry
- Extra Bonus: You have experience with clinical trials, aesthetics or pharma
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact
- Drive and execute vision for helping users discover and connect with health solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience
- Set the product road-map, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality experiences
- Own and write product specifications and user stories
- Lead and collaborate on end user training, product testing, roll out, iteration and support
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
- Lead internal engineering team
We Are Excited About You Because
- You have a pragmatic “make it happen” attitude
- You are passionate about your mission
- Natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done
- Passionate about delivering great user experiences on time
- Deliver products that drive real value to users while balancing financial goals
- Great presenter to all levels of the organization
- Bonus: You have experience or personal interest in health or digital media
Reasons Why You Should Apply
- You love owning deep experiences that can profoundly affect user’s well-being
- You want to own products, not just maintain them
- You want to be in a position to profoundly affect the success of an organization
- You think out of the box to solve complex problems simply
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline …
- We are the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore)! Over 85 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families.
- We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We are smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We feel with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We’re all in for having fun, living well, and promoting good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy.
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.