As a member of the marketing team, this position will support the launch, promotion and management of Solriamfetol in the Sleep Business Unit. The individual will help drive product adoption within FDA-approved indication(s) in the sleep disorder market space, be a key member of the brand planning process, assist the brand team in key aspects of brand strategy, management and tactical development and deployment, and will represent the marketing team at various internal and external meetings.
- Work with the marketing team and other functions to refine HCP and Consumer market entry strategy for Solriamfetol and marketing launch plan
- Execute on launch plan to deliver HCP and Consumer marketing tactics to drive adoption of Solriamfetol to meet product forecast
- Work with the marketing team to participate in the development of the annual brand plan; lead development of the tactical plan/budget
- Participate in cross functional sub-teams to ensure alignment and appropriate execution on brand plan; become a trusted partner in this setting
- Initiate and analyze qualitative and quantitative market data to continually gain a deeper understanding of the HCP and patient customers, disease area, and market. Propose informed strategies and tactics to address key unmet needs.
- Identify opportunities to innovate with a broad view on cross functional appropriateness and a special focus on regulatory and compliance
- Responsible for marketing budget and accrual process with finance department
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors (include agencies of record) to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget; condition partners for executional excellence and hold them accountable for success metrics
- Work with advanced analytics to set up measurement plans to assess program performance optimize spend across marketing mix
- Support the development and deployment of HCP branded and patient unbranded and branded initiatives including objective setting, content development, internal PMRC review, QC, production, deployment/distribution to the field and performance measurement; focus on HCP or consumer or both
- Lead Non Personal Promotional efforts targeting HCPs to supplement and complement Sales Force efforts
- Lead management of Solriamfetol sample program
- Understand managed care issues related to access and contribute to strategies or mechanisms that will optimize brand access and affordability.
- Represent marketing team at PMRC meetings, as well as otherinternal meetings.
- Support the development of appropriate messaging, programs, and materials for Plan of Action (POA) meetings and national sales meetings.
- Support sales force communication planning. Present at various meetings including sales meetings, training initiatives, ad boards, internal project teams and brand planning offsite meetings.
- Identify customer needs and drive appropriate product adoption by leveraging existing relationships with KOL’s, patient advocacy groups, key customers, and other appropriate stakeholders
- Shift focus between strategy, planning, and execution with agility and a strict attention to detail
- Represent the brand vision and marketing team objectives at all times
- Adhere to regulatory, medical and compliance marketing parameters
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or a related discipline; MBA is desirable.
- 3-5+ years previous pharmaceutical brand marketing experience, launch experience is desirable, sales experience is desirable, agency experience for launch brands is desirable
- Pharmaceutical HCP marketing experience and/or Consumer marketing experience;
- Retail marketing experiencerequired (e.g. promoting products that are available through traditional retail pharmacies)
- Demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional team;
- Strong teamwork skills and demonstrated ability to manage effectively manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong analytical, planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Pharmaceutical career progression demonstrating growth in responsibility and scope, particularly in commercial positions