As Senior Product Manager, Lotame LAB, you will lead product management efforts for the Lotame Audience Builder, Audience Optimizer and Syndicate product offerings. Clients use Lotame's Audience Builder to build complex audience segments from available 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data for media planning, activation and analysis. Lotame's Audience Optimizer product uses machine learning to create powerful lookalike audiences for prospecting and audience scaling efforts. Lotame's Syndicate offering enables publishers to sell data to buyers privately across multiple platforms, including the Lotame DMP.
Reporting to the VP Product Management, and working in partnership with the CMO, you will coordinate the prioritization, development and maintenance of (1) Lotame Audience Builder (2) Audience Optimizer, and (3) Lotame Syndicate. You will work closely with peer product team members and other internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Client Success, Business Development, Legal, Engineering, QA, Tech Ops) to coordinate the planning, development and delivery of these products.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure that development plans, resources and strategies are coordinated across all departments in a cohesive and collaborative fashion
- Provide facts-based competitive analysis to ensure LAB offerings provide superior capabilities and are more effective than competitors' products at meeting and anticipating the needs of the customer
- Own the product release process end-to-end, including but not limited to market research, product design, hand-off to functional teams, product launch and evaluation
- Develop, iterate and own all needs related to workflow improvements for products within the LAB offering
- Partner with Engineering to establish product goals, build roadmap, provide development requirements and define release plans
- Partner with Marketing to maintain market intelligence on clients' audience building needs, competitor offerings, and market pricing dynamics
- Communicate production vision and product updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct demos, deliver training and documentation to internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ years of product management experience in an enterprise software company
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in UX-UI product design
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong user experience (UX) design sense, with a record of building great products
- Passionate to learn and solve complex customer requirements and address difficult UX challenges
- Experience using prototyping and user testing practices to understand usability of concepts and to learn and iterate on a UX design.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills. Able to communicate effectively with technical stakeholders and customers
- Experience on teams that use agile/scrum methodologies