The newly formed Innovation team is working to instill, promote, and execute innovative ideas and practices throughout LogMeIn. By partnering with all functions across LogMeIn, the Innovation team aspires to drive sustainable long-term growth.
The Applied Innovation Team Leader plays a critical role in our overall innovation efforts by leading a small cross-functional team that turns raw ideas into validated growth opportunities through lean start-up methodologies. The ideal candidate has experience with leading small teams through the process of product validation, either in a start-up or lab environment, as well as hands-on experience with validating early-stage concepts in market with real customers. We are looking for someone with a player/coach mentality who likes to lead by example. The candidate must be a team player and self-driven go-getter as well as have a deep passion for changing the status quo.
- Lead a small cross-functional team through the process of quickly validating early-stage concepts in market
- Implement best practices such as LeanStack and Lean Start-up
- Fearlessly engage with real customers
- Uncover deep insights into underserved customer needs
- Partner with Chief Innovation Officer (CINO), product leaders, business development and others on developing early-stage concepts
- Set an example for the entire organization on how to rapidly validate ideas
- 3-5 years of work experience as a team leader in product management or leader of a diverse team, preferably in a start-up or corporate lab environment
- Significant hands-on experience with lean start-up methodologies and product validation
- Proven track-record of engaging with real customers
- Empathy with technical and non-technical customers and colleagues
- Ability to naturally engage and partner with colleagues across all functions and levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, preferably a Master’s degree
- Ego-free team player and self-directed go-getter with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Engaged in the local start-up community
- Comfortable in evolving and dynamic environments
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen.