Product Managers at Limeade ensure Limeade is delivering on its vision of improving the employee experience and helping every employee know their company cares. Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include deep collaboration with business stakeholders, customers/users, designers, user researchers, and engineers. Key product management deliverables include product vision, product strategy, writing and prioritizing detailed user stories and requirements, partnering with engineering teams on the development process, leading and communicating successful product releases, and establishing Limeade as a market-leading brand. This Product Manager will also play a unique role, as they will own the frontend experience and dive into the critical backend services that support it.
- Develop and deep understanding of and empathy with our global customers and their employees. Advocate for the product experience that meet their needs and address their challenges.
- Understand and synthesize the customer and business needs from competitive research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive the product strategy and roadmap forward.
- Be analytics driven. Help define and drive the related objective key results for your area. Leverage testing and user experience research to deliver data-driven results.
- Clearly set the product/backlog prioritization with the right balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investments.
- Work with team members across the broader Product and Technology organizations, Growth, Marketing, Legal, and Institute to understand their requirements, manage dependencies, and launch new experiences.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3+ years in product management or product development – preferably in SaaS or consumer websites/apps
- Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as planning and execution
- Quantitative background who seeks out understanding by diving deep into data, research and others’ thoughts and ideas to support data-driven decision making
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
- Always a team player and a leader – when it comes to the team, developers and other stakeholders, they want to believe in our product and that starts with you.