What you'll do:
Use thorough market understanding, thoughtful business and technical acumen and strong cross-organizational leadership to successfully launch new products and manage ongoing initiatives. Working closely with KW stakeholders, you will develop compelling value propositions, differentiated solutions, use cases and business models to attract new users and to further develop existing users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business case and market analysis for portfolio products and develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings within market segments.
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships as needed to realize product requirements, effectively communicating benefits and setting expectations across the organization.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies and other best practices for our products and solutions.
- Participate in product launch/rollout activities, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Partner with corporate marketing and other creative resources to develop case studies, materials, briefs, FAQs and related collateral.
- Facilitate product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
- Evangelize our products, solutions and best practices to our customers, prospects and the market at large via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of product management experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Design, or a related technical field or equivalent technical experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize based on changing business objectives.
- Experience in real estate or real estate software.
- Experience with infrastructure.