Senior Product Manager -Retail merchandising / Coupon Targeting
JDA’s Luminate Platform and Luminate Apps are about to disrupt the world of Supply Chain! JDA’s Luminate Control Tower will play an important role in the digital transformation journey of our customers and help them build out autonomous supply chains of the future.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help shape JDA’s moonshot - the autonomous supply chain. You will work closely with Senior Product Leaders, Development Teams, Customers and various stakeholders and be part of this exciting innovation journey.
- Work closely with Customers to gather Product requirements
- Define and prioritize Product/ Release Backlog and work closely with Scrum teams, UX, Product Owners to drive execution
- Determine how cutting-edge technologies can be used to address customer requirements.
- Continuously release new features and gather customer feedback
- Work with Product Director to understand Product Roadmap, identify cross product requirements and work with other product managers to ensure cross functional requirements are addressed.
- BS/MS degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product Management, Engineering role.
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS, AI/ML applications, emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies, or complex supply chain networks.
- Ability to prioritize work for scrum teams and manage changing priorities
- Experience working in retail merchandising (pricing, promotion).
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to travel (50%) required