As a Senior Product Manager for iPipeline, you will be responsible for leading the strategic direction and definition of specific applications on our SaaS solution. You will be responsible for managing an internal collaborative process to prioritize and resource new initiatives. Working closely with corporate strategy, user experience and product engineering counterparts, this individual will be responsible for shaping roadmaps and championing product requirements from conception through product delivery. You will also serve as a conduit to sales, marketing, support, professional services and the broader iPipeline ecosystem.
You will communicate the product strategy and roadmap both internally and externally. This position represents a key role within the iPipeline product team and reports to the EVP of Product Management.
- You wake up every morning thinking about new product ideas that will delight your customers.
- You enjoy developing quick proofs of concepts, sharing those concepts with your customers, and shaping those ideas into actual products
- You track technology trends, and have an uncanny ability leverage new technology to change the status quo
- You love engineers, and you are excited to work collaboratively with them to build amazing products.
- Define and communicate the strategic direction and roadmap for specific iPipeline products to the marketplace and internal stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Develop business plans for new product introduction, including market analysis, product definition, pricing, competitive positioning, sales strategy and financial projections.
- Identify the product requirements through market review and requirements definition, including customer workgroups, design partners, and product advisory councils.
- Educate engineering and architecture teams on product requirements.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a product management and/or product/corporate strategy role for a software company selling to large enterprises
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- BS in computer science or business degree required.
- Exceptionally strong product conceptualization skills
- Exceptional oral and written skills and strong client-facing, consultative selling skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Familiarity with the latest product management, software as a service, technology trends and best practices
- Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior sales, marketing, customer success, professional services, finance, and operations executives
- Experience in the financial services market is a plus
- Previous experience as a software developer or product UI designer a plus
- Global product requirement definition a plus
- MBA or similar degree a plus