The ideal candidate must have a unique skill set combining domain expertise in Digital Forensic Investigations, a strong background in driving product success in a software business, must project confidence and passion and have excellent presentation skills. In addition, you will need a strong understanding of software technology, be a visionary in market, and possess several years’ experience developing and delivering products and solutions to the law enforcement, corporate, and public sector markets. This is a senior level position that requires a blend of strategic thinking, technical expertise, business acumen and marketing skills.
Qualified candidates would be charged with creating and presenting business plans, managing roadmaps, establishing go to market strategies, making timely fact-based strategic decisions, and working with closely with sales and customers to ensure the continued success of Nuix Investigate. You must possess (i) an ability to assess and prioritize the most pressing needs of our customers and translate them into requirements for the development team, (ii) an ability to blend business and technical savviness to produce a big-picture vision of where the product should go, and (iii) the drive to convert that vision a reality.
If you possess these skills and are ready for the challenge, read on.
- Own the vision, product strategy, and roadmap for the NuixInvestigate product line with input, and final approval from executive management in line with corporate strategy
- Develop business plans and go to market strategies that show how you will ensure the continued success of Nuix Investigate
- Participate at marketing and sales events promoting the key value proposition of the offering
- Contribute to overall product portfolio strategy, working closely with executive management and other Nuixproduct managers.
- Have a deep understanding of customer needs, the latest technologies, competitive products, market research, and industry trends to drive innovation through the introduction of new solutions and features that differentiate us from the competition – internationally and across multiple segments
- Collaborate with the Nuixproduct team to document and prioritize product specifications including major initiatives, use cases and product requirements for the engineering teams to develop against
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing, to define the go-to-market strategy for direct sales and channel partners, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- Help evaluate and adjust pricing for new and in-market product offerings
- Assist with development of Nuixproduct education and training as well as field and partner enablement in collaboration with the marketing and enablement teams
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key metrics, adoption rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Independently identify and analyzethe possible impact of 3rd party partner and technology integrations with Nuix's products and make recommendations as needed
- Be the focal point for knowledge on customer needs, use cases, buying behaviors and purchase criteria internally within Nuix
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for the NuixInvestigate product line and Nuix's Mission, Vision, and Values
- Author and deliver thought-leadership content such as blog posts, whitepapers, articles and presentations as well as speak at industry and customer forums to build awareness of the company and our solutions.
- Be a positive influence on the Nuixteam environment - collaborative, positive, and helping and enabling the team to reach the best business and professional outcomes
- Meet with industry and market analysts to secure positive analysts' reports, and to help influence and guide their view of where the market is headed
- 7+ years of product management experience in a high-tech software company
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- MBA or advanced technical degree a positive, but not required
- Requires experience in leading a major product program in a software business
- Must have created and executed business and go to market plans
- Managed P&L’s
- Domain expertise in the DFI market is required
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
- Familiarity with SAFE and/or Scrum frameworks a positive.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycles, DevOps, Agile practices and Quality Assurance practices
- Experience delivering/launching SaaS software to market
- Marketing experience is a plus.
Skills & Qualities
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting in front of large and small audiences
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management ability with a deadline focus
- Analytical, strategic and exceptional in front of customers
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output
- Strong ownership, initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- High level of honesty and integrity with a strong work ethic and proactive thought leadership
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a matrixed environment and across multiple time-zones.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, guide, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve joint objectives
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forge and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Passion for creating customer value through innovative technology solutions
- Team Player Mentality with a strong sense of reliable and consistent individual responsibility