As a Product Manager on the Prisma team, your job is to imagine the ideal end state for our Merchandising and Vendor community, and work backwards from it, challenging current assumptions and leveraging new technology to drive outcomes that have never before been possible. You will lead initiatives that help our Merchandisers make faster and better inventory decisions, and help our Vendors become even more successful on Stitch Fix. You will partner with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, strategy, data science) and lead teams to execute upon a shared vision.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Deeply understand the needs and motivations of our Merchant and Vendor communities through both qualitative and quantitative research; you will be the "voice" of these customers internally.
- Develop, socialize, and align your teams, and leadership, around a multi-year product vision. You will define the goals and success metrics (OKRs) for your team and empower them to achieve them.
- Partner closely with your cross-functional team (engineering, design, data science, strategy, and others) and other product teams to build roadmaps that consistently meet your goals and deliver on the vision.
- Deliver value to Merchants, Vendors, and the business through successful management and execution of the product roadmap. Ensure the team is consistently focused on the highest-impact priorities, particularly when faced with new information and learnings, and are making the right tradeoffs.
- Create a highly motivated and high-performing cross-functional team that reliably delivers outsized value and feels like they are able to do the best work of their career.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You have 5+ years of product manager experience with a large portion focused on development of a SaaS/B2B product, supply-side B2C marketplace product, or within ecommerce
- You are a strategic thinker who can build the business case around an idea; effectively communicate your vision and rationale to both cross-functional partners and executive leaders / stakeholders
- You can collaborate with cross-functional partners, invest the time to build relationships, and understand how the business works
- You are adept at ruthless prioritization in the face of competing priorities, opportunities, and constraints
- You possess extremely strong technical and quantitative skills, and experience working with data science
- You have a keen product sense and experience working with closely with Product Design and UX
- Bonus points for experience with early stage product development (going “zero-to-one”)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX
- We are a group of people who are bright, kind and motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day