Within the Workforce Technology organization at Intuit, the Collaboration and Productivity team owns technology offerings that help connect Intuit employees to the people, information, data and tools they need to do their jobs. Our portfolio includes everything from the core intranet, to team collaboration tools, and synchronous technologies like video conferencing, chat and voice/telephony.
The team owns the creation, delivery, and end to end success of Intuit's collaboration and productivity solutions. This role reports to the Senior Manager, WFT Collaboration & Productivity and works closely with technical development, operations, strategic partners & vendors, the program management office, and care to deliver solutions that simplify the daily work life of Intuit workers. As a senior product manager in the Collaboration and Productivity team, you will be responsible for portion of this portfolio involved in projects such as deploying the next gen Intranet site, team collaboration sites and unified help portals.
Are you a team player with experience with IT deployments and a passion for user experience?
- Serve as the product visionary to drive the evolution of the collaboration and productivity portfolio focused on employee delight
- Develop empathy and define customer benefits to clarify user priorities and drive decision making
- Work with the architecture and engineering teams to prioritize short-term and long-term goals
- Partner across the organization to own the end to end process of delivering collaboration experiences employees love
- Manage a few large IT vendors influencing roadmaps, building partnerships and ensuring accountability
- 5-7 years of experience working as a product manager in an IT environment managing a portfolio of products/solutions that included both vendor-provided and custom-built solutions
- Experience with collaboration products, services and technologies such as Microsoft O365, Google, LumApps, Slack·
- Seasoned individual contributor with experience defining vision and strategy across more than one product
- Demonstrated ability to understand the true "why" with regard to user behavior and a track record of taking deep customer insights and translating them into working product
- Data-driven decision maker with experience using data and logic to analyze input, propose solutions and influence outcomes
- Technical understanding of the IT space and the capacity to engage with the architecture and development teams on technical strategies and investments
- Can combine technical acumen and design thinking to drive alignment with the product development and experience design teams
- Experience communicating, influencing and partnering across teams and leading strong cross-functional teams to ambitious goals
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills with the ability to present controversial or complex topics to top management and customers