The Intuit Education team is looking for a customer-centric, high-energy, outcomes-oriented Senior Product Manager to design education solutions for our next generation of customers and employees. Primary responsibilities include designing and managing the development of product features, resources, and curriculum for students and teachers that support Career and Financial Readiness initiatives to be used in educational institutions across the globe.
Develop and execute product strategies to achieve targeted learning outcomes. Partner closely with Intuit Education Strategic Partner Managers, Account Managers, internal key stakeholders, as well as external strategic partners, to accelerate the impact on students and teachers.
- Strategy: In collaboration with Strategic Partner Managers, leverage deep customer empathy to develop the vision and strategy for learning experiences offered directly by Intuit Education or in collaboration with strategic partners.
- Product/Experience Lifecyle: Use D4D to design, build, test, iterate, launch and scale technology-based learning experiences across a variety of modalities (e.g. instructor-led, self-directed, web-based, mobile, etc.)
- Define Outcomes: Define and articulate targeted learning outcomes based on research and developing deep customer empathy with educators and students.
- Requirements: Identify and prioritize customer and stakeholder requirements that support business and learning outcomes. Own development of product roadmaps.
- Content Development: Create learning activities, course content, teacher resources, and classroom support tools, that meet learning objectives.
- Collaborate: Work with visual/UX designers, engineers, and vendors as needed to deliver high-quality learning experiences to students and educators.
- Deliver: Perform occasional instructor-led delivery of solutions.
- Communication: Serve as product evangelist in partnering with the Senior Education Marketing Manager, as well as external and internal communications teams, in developing messaging and success stories through a variety of channels.
- Success Metrics: Create, track, and report on product success metrics.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of product management experience.
- Problem Solver/Strategic Thinker: Ability to solve complex customer problems.
- Design Thinking: Proven experience applying design thinking best practices.
- Communication: Effectively influences across organizational boundaries.
- Collaboration: Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Independence: Experienced managing multiple development projects simultaneously.
- Education: BA / BS required with related work experience in product management