$150K — $200K *
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for contributing to and driving product vision for Intelligent Hub experience on browser, desktops and devices. You will work closely with customers, engineering, sales & marketing, and executive leadership using your creative, technical, strategic, and process-oriented skillset toward executing high-impact experiences and delivering customer value in the quickly evolving EX category.
This role requires an individual with exemplary leadership, collaboration, and communication skills who is comfortable working independently across teams and time zones. You must have a passion for building great user experiences and super-serving customers. The successful candidate will be able to solve technical challenges with their engineering peers while making smart trade-offs to maximize the pace of innovation.
· Define product requirements, set priorities, and manage backlogs for multiple development teams
· Work closely with user experience team to define experiences that delight end-users
· Provide visibility and transparency across the organization by maintaining a cross-functional roadmap
· Works closely with VMware customers, partners, and field teams to vet and validate requirements
· Work directly with sales and marketing for go-to-market strategy, product launches, and sales enablement
· A minimum of 5 years of experience total, with at least 2 in product management, technical marketing, solutions architecture, or equivalent experience in the enterprise software technology industry
· Experience managing and delivering apps for web, iOS, Android, Windows 10, or macOS
· Understanding of microservices and server-side technologies
. Track record and passion delivering impactful end user experiences
· Well versed in agile development methodologies, creating great user stories and communicating with broad sets of stakeholders
· Strong cross-team collaboration with the ability to moderate conversations across both business and technical teams
· Positive personality with strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial attitude, and an upbeat “can-do” attitude
· Some background with enterprise software
· Willing to travel occasionally
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field. MBA a plus.
Ready to fundamentally change the way people work?
End User Computing (EUC) is one of the fastest growing business units within VMware; we pioneered the digital workspace that has revolutionized the way millions of mobile-first employees work each day.
At the heart of VMware’s EUC platform is Workspace ONE and Intelligent Hub, which has secured the market leading position in the world of end user experience (EX) and unified endpoint management (UEM) through rapid innovation.
Valid through: 7/4/2021