As Senior Product Manager, Intelligence, you will be offered the opportunity to sit at the intersection of product strategy, data analytics and user experience to expand the value of App Annie’s Intelligence products. Here you will work closely with product managers, engineers and designers to build out the next generation of our world class SAAS application that delivers mobile app market data consumed by the majority of the world’s leading mobile app developers and brands, such as Google, Microsoft, EA and Tencent.
In this role you’ll:
- Be an industry expert for mobile apps. Seek a deep understanding of how App Annie can help mobile developers and marketers make better decisions. Develop and promote ways for App Annie clients to generate insights from complex datasets and identify ways to expand those opportunities to deliver business value to App Annie
- Work closely as product owner with teams of developers, product marketers, support engineers, partnership leads and our customers to expand our Intelligence products. This includes conceptualizing and shipping new features and insights, improving existing ones, and finding new product opportunities for App Annie’s customers
- Lead ideation and create thoughtful requirements, and through rigorous prioritization bring new features to life under demanding timelines
- Solve complex data visualization problems and create workflows, including how to coherently integrate and present multiple different data sources and data types.
- Architect cohesive reporting and internal processes to drive your product’s success
Product at App Annie
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the app economy. Over 800,000 mobile app professionals rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their app business and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 400+ employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has raised $150+ million in funding from investors such as e.Ventures, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. The App Annie product team drives strategy, development, and shared vision as the influential cornerstone of the organization.
As a member of the product team at App Annie you’ll be:
- Saying ‘no’ a lot, to make your ‘yes’ stronger. 800,000+ users, 400+ colleagues means you’ll never be short of ideas - you have to decide on the right ones, and get them done fast
- Participating in vision & strategy for the App Annie product suite and pitching to VPs & CPO
- Breaking complex projects into smart minimum viable products, features, prototypes and iterations while deeply considering the larger business/strategic picture
- Monitoring industry trends to inform product strategy
- Demoing cool new stuff & celebrating successes with your team
- Facing interesting problems and opportunities on a daily basis
- You are smart and able to prove it with a degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Econometrics, or HCI/UX Design from a leading university
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within the internet or mobile industries, ideally with exposure to the challenges facing mobile marketers and mobile advertising
- You’re technically-inclined, and can get into the weeds of data and engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different designs and potential solutions via a thorough and methodical approach
- You’re quantitatively-inclined and quick to understand computational methodologies, how something works and the relative strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen and achieve the support & respect of your team
- Positively curious and a technology enthusiast. You consider Apple’s WWDC and Google I/O to be some of the most exciting days of the year
- Excellent communication and data modeling capabilities, and solid experience using a variety of related analytics tools
App Annie offers:
- A competitive compensation.
- All the latest and greatest tools you need to succeed at your job: including a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful HQ located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend to will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends