Cox Automotive is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to become part of our Digital Retailing team. Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. The Accelerate Digital Retailing products we create are designed to give a car buyer the ability to complete the entire vehicle purchase online making it easier to make car purchase decisions and save time and stress throughout the buying process. The shopping experience starts with the powerful dealer websites and vehicle listing experiences on Autotrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, and Dealer.com dealership websites including OEM and nearly anywhere a dealership advertises their vehicles.
Have you worked on innovative product experiences? Are you looking to change an entire industry by solving key consumer problems and delivering connected client experiences for car dealerships everywhere? We are looking for someone with Automotive retail experience who knows what it takes to make our online digital transaction be as easy as having your groceries delivered to your door. The candidate will have deep knowledge of Automotive and eCommerce trends, prior experience contributing to and managing a product roadmap, and working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams who work together.
• Support the Digital Retailing product roadmap by working with stakeholders to identify and deliver new product features which drive revenue and customer adoption at market scale.
• Manage and execute on our product stategy, perform deep customer discovery, and validate the market segment of the online retail transaction within Automotive.
• Research and investigate legal, regulatory, compliance and technology solutions which support the go to market capabilities we offer.
• Define, communicate and prioritize business needs with Technology team members to create a shared vision for the product roadmap and our desired product functionality.
• Manage sprint releases from product definition and planning through operational implementations and releases with a focus on the minimum viable product.
• Develop detailed client facing documentation that supports the what, why, and how we accomplish our goals.
• Monitor and report on the product and feature performance in order to make valuable improvements based on data-based decision making and lean analytics.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
• We are seeking hard working, intelligent problem solvers that have a strong natural curiosity for answering consumer questions & meeting customer's needs. The role is responsible for overall product success as measured by consumer & customer satisfaction / loyalty, revenue growth (short and long-term), adoption and product performance. Travel as needed to spend time with consumers, clients & Cox Automotive business units to develop a keen understanding of consumer & consumer needs and cross business unit opportunities.
• Product management experience in consumer facing or enterprise software applications (6+ years)
• Automotive B2B or B2C experience within retail automotive or related fields that involve digital marketing, consumer experience, online payments, mobile applications, or new technology products that deliver eCommerce or transactional experiences. (4+ years)
• Experience and understanding of the automotive ecosystem including OEMs, dealers, shopping portals.
• Knowledge of the automotive car buying process, including Leasing and F&I transactions * Ability analyzing data, insights, and scorecards to optimize product development, prioritization and requirements.
• Developing opportunity assessments, investigative research, legal reviews, and business cases * Proven ability to develop new concepts and deliver detailed plans in a team-based environment.