About the role
Every month, millions of America's homeowners come to Zillow to answer one important question: How much is my home worth? Today we answer this question primarily through the Zestimate. But many homeowners want more than just a single number—they want the details. The challenge is to not drown them in a sea of information, but rather to navigate them through it. Your job will be to figure out how.
Our team's mission is to empower homeowners with the most comprehensive data and tools so they can make informed decisions about the future of their largest investment—their home. We build products that help homeowners understand the value of their home, decide whether they should sell, and guide them on the steps of that journey. We partner with our Data Science colleagues to ensure the latest advancements in machine learning, computer vision, and personalization are deeply integrated into these tools for homeowners. Come be our newest member!
In this role, you will join a growing team of developers and designers who are passionate about building amazing user experiences for some of life's key decisions. You will be responsible for product strategy, prioritization, detailed definition, shepherding the implementation process, and analysis. We believe in autonomy and moving fast, you will need self-motivation and the desire to blaze trails. As Product Manager, you will:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Lead product from concept to design, specification, implementation, and analysis
- Partner with design to wow our users across mobile and desktop
- Support project execution by working closely with your agile team
- Create cohesive solutions spanning Zillow's products by collaborating across groups and departments
- Identify knowledge gaps and close them with quantitative and qualitative research. Turn that data into actionable product plans.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in program or product management for consumer internet products
- Proven passion for consumer empowerment
- Experience defining direction, driving requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, and coordinating agile team efforts
- Keen interest in technology, and excitement to partner with engineering leaders on architectural direction
- Excellent communication ability and record of inspiring change
- A technical B.S./B.A. degree (preferred)
Get to know us
Zillow Group is a portfolio of companies with a shared mission to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.