As a Senior Product Manager at Grubhub, you will be responsible for driving product strategy, planning, design and execution for a broad swath of initiatives. Each product owner will be the key point person and subject matter expert for a significant area of our business. In this role you will put together KPI’s to more and “easy” ways for restaurants to generate demand for their business. This role will report into our Director, Product for the core restaurant products.
The Impact You Will Make
- Develop and execute on testing and product strategy and roadmap - crawl, walk, run approach to optimize restaurants goals. This includes:
- Establish data driven approach for testing and iterating features on behalf of restaurants; Assist in setting up and analyzing the results of tests.
- Drive work to execute on test and product strategy with Restaurant engineering teams
- Develop and execute on product strategy to drive towards machine learning approach
- Partner closely with the Product Design team to optimize the restaurant user experience; Finance and Data Analytics teams to formalize KPI and measurement plan
- Partner with other Product Managers within the team to ensure learnings are leveraged across all restaurant experiences to drive goals for those workstreams
- Prioritize feature development efforts with the technical lead and other product managers
- Contribute to creating and improving Core Restaurant team engagement with key stakeholders (engineering, design, restaurant network, marketing)
- Execute on roadmap driving results towards their assigned KPIs
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2B environment
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, business development and sales
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus.