Grubhub is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Core Diner (customer-facing) product team. This team is responsible for creating a high-converting, frictionless, and delightful ordering experience from discovery to checkout. You’ll own features from ideation to launch, with the ultimate goal of creating a best-in-class ordering experience for diners, and will define and track KPIs to prove that. The Core Diner team partners closely with other product initiatives, Marketing, Design, Engineering and Finance.
The Impact You Will Make
- Become the expert in your product area and play a key role in defining a roadmap to drive the company’s strategic direction and business objectives. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, Grubhub’s technology team.
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for our diners.
- Validate opportunities through research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Lead the product strategy for your cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and researchers, to bring features to market. Manage and set priorities for your backlog.
- Identify and track key KPIs for both customer and business impact.
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists. Ability to influence from the side is critical.
- Flexibility - must be malleable and willing to take on adhoc projects and roll with shifting priorities.
- Analytical - Must be able to prioritize top of funnel metrics and synthesize into actionable items.
- Stakeholder Management / Collaboration - Must be able to work across multiple business lines with success (Design, Dev, Analytics), outgoing and lead with persuasion. Managing peer-sets appropriately. Ex. the design has a big role and we need to keep the design on track with the right set of priorities and communicate those priorities.
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- BA required; MBA a plus.