The Dayforce team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager responsible for building our global strategy on the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management solution. We are offering an opportunity to reinvent Human Capital Management and develop new and innovative solutions that challenge industry perception of what an HCM solution can do.
The Global Strategy Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving the development of new and innovative products that solve complex business problems that global organizations face today. Execute on the product strategy for Dayforce by delivering value to drive sales, improve efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
- Partners with business stakeholders to assess new market entry opportunities
- Facilitates product fit assessments to determine gaps and level of effort required to close them
- Provides input and recommendations leading up to market entry decision
- Determines new market MVP
- Develops operational plan (staffing, holistic build plan, target delivery dates)
- Reports progress to business stakeholders
- Collaborates on go to market efforts with Product Compliance, Marketing, Global Strategy, Purchasing, and Order Management
- Upon delivery of MVP the Global Market Entry Product Manager transitions responsibility to in market Product Manager
- Conduct industry research through working directly with clients, prospects, implementation patterns and Dayforce personal to identify business problems to be solved; and to assist in competitive intelligence investigations
- Works with the business prior to product launch to ensure the business is ready to sell, implement, support and promote the new offering
- Develop processes and procedures to consistently deliver high quality output on time
- Provide updates to internal and customer stakeholders on progress towards key decisions and deliverables.
- Ensure owners of elements of product delivery (e.g. implementation, support, & sales) understand their commitments to making product successful and ensure they are held accountable.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive metrics dashboard (operational and financial) for assigned products
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within the team
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to problems
- Excellent consulting, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thorough knowledge of global HCM, payroll processes and government regulations pertaining to payroll, human resources and workforce management
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree but MBA preferred
- Experience launching new global market entry, ideally in the HCM space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM product development methodologies
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results
- We are looking for fun, intelligent, team-oriented people who want to work in an agile environment and believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.