The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of FullContact’s identity and integration offerings. This individual is expected to bring a developed knowledge of the data-driven digital marketing ecosystem and how to build products and capabilities that are embraced by enterprise digital marketers and platforms. This includes understanding the evolving and unmet needs of companies who must market more efficiently to their customers to compete in this age of fragmented, always on, consumer-in-control marketing, as well as, the companies we will compete with, partner with, sell to, and potentially acquire.
The Senior Product Manager will be capable of delivering on the Company’s aggressive product goals. As a key member of the product team, this individual will develop the product to align to the product roadmap defined by product leadership for our Enterprise segment. Success will be measured in the ability to successfully deliver quality and profitable products that align to that roadmap while furthering the cultural fabric of a rewarding data and technology company. This individual is constantly active in the market as it pertains to their product value stream and will assure the voice of the customer permeates development priorities, go-to-market strategy, packaging, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Manage a regular cadence of releases and update cycles
- Deliver against the product roadmap and plan for upcoming product releases
- Understand tradeoffs and management of feature requests
- Help develop appropriate materials for GTM & Marketing
- Impact customer satisfaction with product quality and execution
- Execute our global data and pricing strategy
- Stellar track record within a development lifecycle, demonstrating regular cadence of releases and update cycles, understanding the competition, and a track record of exceeding customer expectations
- A reputation for strong problem-solving skills and applying analytical rigor as part of their product thinking.
- Working knowledge of both the legacy and emerging data-driven digital marketing ecosystems
- Ability to build strong cross-functional working relationships consistent with company values
- Courageous about ensuring the success of the product roadmap to optimize resources, our ability to sell/deliver and to get users to value our product, associates and company value proposition
- Deep understanding of technical complexity and ability to translate it into simple terms
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Business or Engineering equivalent combination of education and work experience, preferred not required
- 4+ years’ experience within Product Management teams. Specifically, experience managing a data product across consumers, businesses, and developers
- Additional Competencies Needed:
- Market Knowledge – The Senior Product Manager will bring a systematic process for understanding the data/digital landscape and SaaS business models, including the knowledge of customer needs and current/emerging competitors and partners. The voice of the customer is essential in the design, development and ongoing management of each product’s lifecycle.
- Technical Acumen – The Senior Product Manager will drive development in partnership with engineering. Experience and success in enterprise platform development and integration, cloud computing, the business intelligence and big data domains. This individual will obsess over product quality and user experience to make our products exceed customer quality and ROI expectations.
- Operations - Delivering high-quality products with predictable results. With a breadth of operational experience across product management and engineering, the Senior Product Manager will be expected to execute with precision. This individual must have a strong history of driving accountability into the organization, including identifying, tracking and reporting on key product metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Product Strategy – A strategic mindset around digital data products and business intelligence is essential. The Senior Product Manager will help develop and refine key value propositions associated with our products and expand into new products within their value stream. S/he will work closely with Sales/Marketing/Customer Success (to understand customer needs and revenue opportunities) and Engineering (to understand trade-offs, level of effort, and milestones), defining clear areas of focus, and success metrics.
- Communications – A strong two-way communicator, the Senior Product Manager will seek input from key stakeholders and will provide regular communications to the Product Leadership team on key product initiatives, product status and market results.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $120,000 to $140,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. Our Denver office is open as an optional place for people to work if they choose to.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $400 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.