Fortanix is creating the next generation of solutions to solve cloud security and privacy. Built on the foundation of encryption, cloud management, and Intel's secure SGX technology Fortanix keeps data private across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use at run time. Fortanix security extends across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. Enterprise key management, secure public cloud, analytics on private data, and secure application development are some of the real-world challenges driving current customer projects.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for setting direction, defining the product experience and spearheading major strategic and product initiatives that will include managing the product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. You will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for new product experiences. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Lead a range of Product and Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes -- from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows-- by partnering with external partners and internal stakeholder groups; define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business & product success
- Work closely with our customers, research, and customer success to deeply understand customer needs and address them by building a sticky product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with UX design, engineering and product marketing to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together, which in turn will drive funnel growth
- Partner with Marketing and PR to ensure that your customers and partners are excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
- Responsible for creating Product requirements, Product pricing, Project plan, Product and Competitive Positioning, Product, Technical and Sales collateral
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Experience with cloud native application patterns, container ecosystem, CI/CD, DevOps technologies is highly desirable
- Experience defining, building, and delivering SaaS products on public clouds – AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Strong customer focus and a deep commitment to delivering products that create customer value and delightful experiences.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong technical aptitude with excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. MBA preferred, but not necessary.