We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is hiring for a top global payment provider in Denver, working to shape the future financial services landscape.
Our vision is to be the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging company assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager who is passionate about designing and building merchant and consumer product experiences to help drive the rapid growth of this disruptive startup. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will drive the day to day coordination with the development and design teams.
In this role you will:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Work with the UX UI Senior designer to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Help the Head of Product define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Work closely with a cross functional team to define requirements and design features with the goal of securing product market fit and growth
- Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- Design and implement analytical tools and user testing frameworks
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering, and others, can collaboratively design and execute
- Continuously rebalance product / service features which maximize value and minimize effort to focus on the highest -returning initiatives
- Proactively mitigate business, operational and governance risks
- Communicate and present product roadmaps to various team members, stakeholders and shareholders
- Attract and retain world-class product and design teams
- Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture, particularly across product, sales & marketing, engineering, and design
- Work collaboratively with others on the executive team to ensure corporate objectives are met
- Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments
You Should Have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering)
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience launching at least one digital product
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
Additional desired competencies:
- Prior working experience in start-up environment or corporate innovation team
- Fintech experience
- Entrepreneurial track record; we want builders!
What we offer you:
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect