This individual will work with technology and product teams to develop the industry’s leading client experience by bringing together technology and the human advisor and helping millions of Americans achieve their financial goals. They will adhere closely to customer needs and will deliver breakthroughs in how we provide insights, advice, guidance and motivation to our clients, helping them put their money to work towards clear and actionable goals.
Yourexperience infinancial services makes you a trusted partner to a cross-functional team of subject matter experts who are dedicated to transforming the traditional advisory model. You’re a believer in technology as a way to enrich human interactions, not replace them.
You will lead the validation, build-out, and go-to-market strategy for your ideas. This is an opportunity to shape our client experience across all devices & channels.
- Partner with design, content, and insights teams to hone in on the needs of our target customer
- Translate customer needs into product requirements and maintain a product roadmap
- Create detailed user stories and acceptance criteria, and manage deliverables in an agile environment
- Shepherd products through stakeholder review protocols, including legal, compliance, and investment management
- Partner with product marketing to evangelize for our solutions with our distributionchannel partners
- Apply rigorous data analytics to continuously improve the customer experience and drive better business results.
- 3-5 years of web and mobile consumer product management or related experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Professional experience in financial services - Familiarity with financial planning, investment management, defined contribution plans, or financial advice is a must.
- Expertise in developing products that address customer needs related to saving, investing and financial planning.
- Track record of delivering successful consumer web/mobile products that have won market share and developed rabid fans.
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills along with proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field (MBA is a plus).
- Ability to travel up to 15%, as necessary.