Owned by a Consortium of the largest financial service firms in the world, and partnered with the world's leading investment banks, this innovative disruptor Financial Technology company, has created a content and interactions analytics hub that is changing the way buy-side and the sell-side collaborate with one another. Utilizing machine learning technology, and advanced data / analytics tools, this cloud based platform will offer a growing set of productivity tools that foster transparency in the broker-client relationship and frees up time to generate Alpha in the process
- Manage roadmap and create business requirements documents for products used by both Sell Side and Buy Side around: content transformation, entitlement, and distribution.
- Provide a full product solution (screens and workflow) based on high-level discussions with businesses and Chief Product Officer; think of edge cases and decide whether workflow should be extended or not support those cases.
- Direct management of 1 product manager.
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure timely delivery of product features, understand implications of product decisions, and make trade-offs based on complexity and dependencies.
- Create use cases addressing complicated workflows across diverse set of financial content including research, resource tracking, events, videos and more.
- Prioritize sprints and serve as primary point of contact for all Tech questions on business requirements in your product vertical.
- Provide weekly reports to the Chief Product Officer and solve bottlenecks in the product lifecycle.
- Identify areas for product improvement and innovation, including internal tooling and processes to support and scale the platform as they become the hub for the entire research industry.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Technical skill set and passionate about driving content-centric products in a SaaS platform from vision to production with
- Interested in learning about the world of finance, making archaic workflows efficient, and providing elegant UIs to Platform management tools.
- Ready to take on the role of growing not just the product, but the people and the processes in and for their team. You will be mentoring a junior PM, and down the road, BAs offshore.
- Excited to take on large responsibilities in a company that is quickly becoming the go-to platform used by financial institutions to control and access the knowledge worker?s content.
- The product manager reports directly into the Chief Product Officer and growth-opportunities are tremendous.