$100K — $200K *
We are a profitable, venture-backed, rapidly growing provider delivering innovative multi-cloud data services to Enterprises on a global basis.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Sr. Product Manager to lead efforts related to the developing and demonstrating the value of our multi-cloud data services products.
● Owns a portfolio of complex products, and informs strategic decisions on investments across a portfolio to optimize business outcomes
● Work closely with partners, clients, and others within Faction to gain a deep understanding of their goals and requirements to inform your product roadmap
● Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
● Develop product positioning and go to market strategy with Product Marketing
● Assess and analyze the competitive landscape, gaining an understanding of private, hybrid, and multi-cloud infrastructure and services adoption and quantifying market opportunities
● Identify target markets through segmentation, and analyze accessibility and value to that market segment of Faction products
● Work directly with partner Product teams to co-develop solutions that support their respective storage solutions and differentiate Faction
● Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
● Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
● Inform strategic decisions through an understanding of analyst, customer, and partner input
● Develop and own a roadmap for your product that is aligned with executives and partners, and communicated internally and externally
● Develop product information (FAQs, ROI/TCO analysis, use cases) in conjunction with marketing
● Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product portfolio, updating organizational stakeholders on progress and identifying areas of improvement
● Support the Sales teams with a deep understanding of the product and the market
● 4+ years relevant product management experience, including prior product marketing experience
● BA in Business, strategy, marketing or related field.
● Deep experience applying market analysis to the marketing of products via market research, competitive analysis, market segmentation, and voice of the customer
● Strong experience developing and documenting product and market requirement documents that inform roadmap priorities
● Significant experience in a product line related to cloud, virtualization, and storage technologies
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● Creative thinker with a vision
● Attention to detail
Valid through: 6/25/2021