ABOUT THE ROLE
What it is: The Senior Product Manager will own the strategic vision and Product Management responsibilities for eVestment’s Asset Management Segment.You’ll get to work with external customers and internal stakeholders to define, evaluate, and implement new product and business strategies for this client segment. Working closely with Clients, Technology, Sales, Service and senior management you’ll rarely find yourself hunched over your computer in this highly engaging and interactive role.
- Develop short and long term strategies to grow the Asset Management Segment while directly contributing to P&L growth and retention of the product line.
- Use key market, customer and competitive insights to define and prioritize new solution development, channel strategies, integration partnerships or M&A pipeline to accelerate market share growth.
- Conduct market sizing, financial modeling and revenue forecasting analyses to support the development of business cases, long term portfolio planning and ultimately, revenue attainment of your segment.
- Drive global business requirements definition and product planning from ideation to launch across the portfolio, with ultimate responsibility for developing and executing go to market plans for each of your strategies.
- Collaborate closely with other strategy, product and business leaders to develop, validate and prioritize their propositions, ensuring portfolio fit, integration into the platform, alignment with business goals as well as the impact on/needs of the local markets.
- You’re ready to be the expert of everything about your segment, from business plans, the product vision, the technology, the user experience, sales, service and retention efforts, key market positioning, pricing and more!
- You’re skilled at client development & market validation, ensuring we build solutions that quickly find product/market fit,
- You have a proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment,
- You’re able to consistently exercise strategic influence, build consensus, and buy-in and are able to effectively manage different types of stakeholders needs,
- You’re able to perform both external, and internal, market analysis to understanding emerging trends, technologies, and practices,
- You’re analytics driven, using qualitative and quantitative data to help drive your product and business decisions,
- You obsess over accurate & concise communication
What we need: We are looking for proof of your passion for product strategy, product management AND go to market strategy. At least 7-10 years’ experience in product management with a heavy strategy focus is required. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience working for an Asset Manager or servicing clients within the space. Demonstrated responsibility for setting strategic direction of a SaaS-based solution a huge plus as is a Bachelor’s degree (MIS, Finance, Economics, BBA, etc.). In addition to a software product management background we’d also like to see experience in areas like usability testing, client interviews and customer development. The best candidates will have studied methodologies like Pragmatic Marketing or Lean Startup.