The Sr Product Manager is responsible for planning, definition and delivery, of our SaaS offerings in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). Specifically, you will lead our PM efforts & PM team for our flagship product, EthicsPoint Incident Management.
You will drive product innovation, revenue & margin growth as you guide our dev teams and other stakeholders to delight our customers. Your responsibilities range from increasing the profitability of existing products to planning & developing new products. You will create products from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on your frequent contact with clients & prospects, and analysis of how best to serve their needs.
You will work closely with your Engineering partners to define roadmaps, capture & prioritize product requirements, and keep the team focused on delivering what matters most. You will work with your Marketing & Sales partners to define & execute go-to-market plans, programs & artifacts. You will enroll & align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; big-picture vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in-market to fully understand client problems, and finding innovative solutions for broad market adoption. You will be our Market Expert, Chief Evangelist and Thought-Leader for your product area.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Roadmap for your products in alignment with our Strategic and Financial goals.
- Gather & analyze quantitative market evidence from customers & prospects, competitors, analysts, and other sources to describe the market opportunity we are pursuing. Partner with Finance to develop Business Cases which drive investment.
- Facilitate continuous dialog & discovery with Customers via Interviews, Win/Loss calls, and competitive analysis.
- Generate Use-Cases and prioritized Requirements from all functional stakeholders to develop 'Whole Products' which address these multidimensional needs.
- Direct the efforts of Product Owners on your team who, in turn, are leading multiple sprint teams.
- Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years direct experience in Product Management for a Software or SaaS product.
- Direct experience in an Agile software development & continuous delivery environment.
- Direct experience as a people manager and in leading geographically remote teams a strong plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks.