We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a digital SaaS based product focused on improving the productivity for our corporate partner's employees.
Our corporate partner is hiring an exceptional Senior Product Manager to own and manage the current and future development of our new B2B SaaS product.
In this role you will:
- Develop product vision, experience and roadmap
- Working with product vision - build customer-centric experiences, delightful product features, and a clear roadmap to drive mass product adoption
- Manage the prioritization and execution of product backlog
- Support with the development and monitor Key Performance Indicators to track product usage and growth
- Work closely with executive team members to help drive and shape the product roadmap
- Manage and executive on product development
- Manage and execute the product portfolio and deployment to market through working collaboratively with cross functional team members
- Build strategic relationships to work with cross-functional teams across design, engineering, operations, and key internal / external business stakeholders
- Manage, measure and report on the required quality, scope, budget and outcomes of product delivery
- Ensure overall product portfolio risks and dependencies are clearly managed and communicated
- Manage and organize timelines and estimates for product development initiatives, assessing the product from a creative, business, and technological viewpoint throughout the design and development phase
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience of Product Management
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS Product Management
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple products
- Strong understanding of web technologies and industries
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred