As PM for End-User Applications for Neo4j, you will be working with a world-class team, in a globally-impactful role, with colleagues based in San Mateo, London, Malmö Sweden, and beyond; and customers around the world.
- 10+ years of professional experience including a minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager for end-user facing data products including BI, ETL, and database tooling.
- Experience rolling out new products, and the go-to-market processes surrounding new product introductions
- Able to engage credibly with both business user and IT end user roles
- Strong familiarity with the data and BI ecosystem
- Effective communicator, with experience working across multiple time zones
- A capable listener and presenter, comfortable engaging with customers, with a passion for creating shared understanding
- Coordinate rollouts for end-user products, working closely with Marketing, Product Marketing, and other stakeholders to successfully launch new versions of products
- Evangelize products internally and externally: with Sales, Field Engineering, partners, and customers
- Act as the primary owner for early access programs: coordinating betas from start to finish
- Measure & assess the impact of new products and versions to inform future changes
- Work with technologypartnership organization and ecosystem partners to help technology partners more easily integrate with Neo4j
- Maintain a close trusted partnership with your counterpart Inbound PM collocated with the engineering team in Europe to evolve the product as well as the market’s understanding of the product
- Work with other PMs to create a unified best-in-class experience across all end-user roles
- Understand alternative solutions and products, working closely with customers to understand how Neo4j’s solutions differ and uniquely solve the problems they are designed to tackle