PayPal’s Employee Technology and Experience (“ETX”) office supports the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Corporate Communications and more. The ETX Legal team is seeking an experienced technologist to fulfill the role of Product Owner to support the Legal Department’s eDiscovery function. This person will partner with the eDiscovery business team, IT partners and the extended ETX Legal team to help define and deliver leading business and technology solutions. This person will also work closely with vendors, project management, engineering and quality teams to ensure timely, cost-effective solutions. This position is for someone who is a problem solver, self-starter, enjoys analysis and technology, and thrives in a dynamic work environment as both an individual contributor and team player.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own and manage a suite of eDiscovery technologies including processes and integrations with enterprise technologies.
- Work with partners to set strategy consistent with PayPal corporate priorities.
- Collaborate with people in various functions (Legal eDiscovery, compliance, investigations, IT, etc.) to solve problems.
- Closely partner with the eDiscovery business team to manage the technology product roadmap and delivery of solutions through the ETX Legal engineering team and external vendors.
- Align strategy and roadmap with cross-vertical product areas.
- Collaborate, support and negotiate with all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Write product requirement documents, user stories and prioritize stories in sprints.
- Analyze, manage, iterate and track the continued success of features in production.
- Demonstrate your ability to identify and perform gap analysis as well as analyze various datasets for trends and categories.
- Develop and track high level KPI’s and goals.
- Manage vendor contract negotiations and relationships.
- Provide verbal and written communications to all levels including senior leadership.
- Be responsive, have fast-paced decision-making skills and possess the ability to drive business results.
- Showcase your ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Be highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in large scale technical business analysis and project management. Experience working with IT teams or Information Security a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and SAAS solution implementation and management. Experience with SAAS and Cloud technology a plus.
- Agile product owner experience, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
- BS/BA in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or similar.