You must have experience in effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive product results. You should also be able to demonstrate how you use data to help guide and inform as you test and iterate your product. Deep experience with eCommerce conversion, A/B testing, and analytics is a core requirement for this role.
We are looking for strong self-driven individuals who will represent the voice of our customer.
- Define and communicate the overall product roadmap to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Own the product decisions for families of our eCommerce applications that are critical for the organization, from conception through delivery.
- Optimize eCommerce conversion by the continuous application of multivariate testing to storefront and sales funnel design, focusing on driving cost to acquire down while optimizing revenue and maintaining quality.
- Enhance customer acquisition workflows to reduce non-paying customers, eliminate fraudulent signups, foster customer retention, and otherwise drive customer lifetime value.
- Work closely with Marketing on funnel conversion by campaign source, type, and timing.
- Participate in evolving the strategy for enhancing and expanding our product offerings in response to marketplace conditions, internal stakeholder needs, and existing and prospective customer requests.
- Has the skills to get to know and understand customer needs, and the ability to translate those needs, into great user experiences.
- Define product enhancements via research, design, and specification efforts, prioritizing initiatives based on internal and external stakeholder needs, documenting and evangelizing product changes to other teams in the company, and ensuring effective rollout of new products and features into the market.
- Develop metrics and analytics to evaluate the success of products or new features of our products. Define and use measurements to inform product direction.
- Define and shepherd the commercial model for assigned product areas based on market and internal stakeholder research.
- Translate product goals into backlogs and prioritized features sets.
- Continually prioritize work by communicating critical milestones, decomposing features into discrete tasks, and focusing on getting results into customer hands.
- Participate in ongoing market, user, and competitive analysis to understand landscape, positioning, and feature set. Research new user-facing challenges and determine potential opportunities to enhance or expand our existing product lines.
- Work with cross-functional team members to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy of completed features.
- Serve as a product evangelist for assigned product areas both internally and externally.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and conduct UAT.
- Minimum 6+ years relevant experience within Cloud/SaaS eCommerce websites
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience managing mobile applications as part of a product portfolio, including mobile signup workflows.
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience with A/B testing frameworks like VWO, Optimizely, or Google Optimize.
- Intimate familiarity with Google Analytics for website performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required or additional directly related experience in a Product Management, Engineering or Technology Strategy role.
- Experience with Product Design of web-based software products and technologies. Experience with product management in the healthcare industry is a major plus. Financial Services or Legal SaaS products are also helpful.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with professional and technical audiences
- Understanding of Agile and work experience in a fast paced, Agile based development environment.
- Professional experience creating and delivering technical and business decision maker presentations for internal and external customers.
- Solid understanding of how service-oriented architectures are built and structured.
- Highly committed, thought leader, innovative and a team player.
- Knowledge of tracking and reporting tools, JIRA preferred. Affinity with Confluence.