About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for understanding the needs of customers, dispensaries, and the business itself, and balancing those needs against feature development and our roadmap. Simply put, they’ll be in charge of determining what we build, what we don’t build, and how it works. These decisions will be based on internal and external conversations to begin with, and in the future, from our UX researchers. You’ll have a direct impact on our product on a daily basis. You’ll touch nearly all aspects of the product, from consumer side features to internal tooling, and your work will highly impact the state of the product and our company as a whole. You’ll also have the opportunity to help shape the culture, values, and processes of our product department as it grows to meet the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do...
- Lead the ideation, implementation, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with dutchie’s engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Have a deep understanding of the problems that customers/dispensaries are facing
- Serve as the dispensary and customer’s voice within the organization
- Establish the direction and vision of their product
- Convince stakeholders of their decisions
- Set and adjust the roadmap
- Coordinating the requirements for features and chores to a designer
- Shepherd features through design, coordinating tweaks and adjustments
- Ensure a smooth handoff of features and chores to engineering
- Create proper documentation for all new features and product updates
- Communicate new features and updates, both internally and to customers and dispensaries
What You Bring...
- 4+ years of product management experience
- E-commerce is a plus
- Marketplace experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field
- Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence
- Data-driven product approach and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Shipped creative and highly successful consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills - you have the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple, easy to understand ways.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Direct experience in UX/UI design is a plus, but not required
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus, but not required.