Senior Product Manager, Downstream Marketing
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client, a leader in the neuromodulation space, is seeking a Senior Product Manager for the fastest growing product line in the company. This is a highly visible role, working closely with senior management. The qualified individual would be responsible for developing strategies, driving products into the market, and forming relationships with physicians and the sales team.
- Plan strategy and tactics for the execution of high impact events, including tradeshows, symposia, and other physician educational events.
- Develop strong relationships with physicians, the sales force, upstream product marketing, R&D, Legal, Regulatory, and Clinical.
- Create and disseminate best practices on selling assigned product lines.
- Partner with creative marketing and external vendors to conceptualize and develop high impact digitalsales tools that integrate seamlessly into the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Channel management experience
- Minimum of 3years’ medical device marketingexperience
- 15% Travel
- Ability to be flexible in working extended schedules, including some weekends