- Set and drive the product strategy & roadmaps for a strategically important product family.
- Create and operationalize new products and services that enhance our customers’ security and performance footing; including forecasting, modeling and managing various product lines.
- Lead and take a hands-on approach to the entire software development life cycle.
- Prioritize resources appropriately across various projects, juggling current customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs (weighing, balancing, and communicating the tradeoffs, as needed).
- Collaborate closely with our partner teams in CTO, CIO, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support, and product teams within GoDaddy.
- Be a subject matter expert on the products and competition.
- Serve as an industry spokesperson and advocate in championing the offerings to customers and industry.
- 5 years of product leadership experience, including professional software leadership experience in platform, networking, internet infrastructure and API development
- Strong understanding of network architectures for Enterprise and cloud customers
- Strong understanding of DNS management and analytics
- Experience with associated technologies (Anycast, DNSSEC, CDN, load balancing, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build, coach and operate successful product teams in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated customer focus, knowledge and experience designing end-user-facing mobile experiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output, time-sensitive environment.
Job ID R001847