ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Sr. Product Manager, Technical Product Management to help drive vision and strategy, and manage the development of new analytics-driven and cloud based software products, with a focus on commercial patient adherence. You will work with a dynamic team of predictive modelers, computer scientists, UX designers, data wranglers, and business experts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Manage agile product development involving large amounts of data, statistical modeling / machine learning and product design
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Lead targeted client consulting engagements leveraging our data and products, build case studies and drive adoption
- Develop internal and external communication materials, translating and summarizing technical information for business audiences
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience managing the development of a data / analytics driven software product with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field); or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with analytics and commercial patient adherence within the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated experience managing multidisciplinary teams leveraging large amounts of data, developing analytics and delivering insights to improve business decisions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop a product vision and strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including ability to translate between business and technical domains and interface with customers.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Familiarity with agile development and concepts such as databases, programming, statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization.
- Strong abilities with MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Advanced MBA preferred, with a concentration in data-driven decision making, statistics, consulting or health care
- Working experience with SQL, exposure to R or SAS preferred