This is a hands-on role where you will lead the product vision for a group focused on the goal of ensuring Compass agents and clients are able to list, sell, and buy homes faster with fewer hassles. This will require defining strategy and priorities for which products should be integrated, how the integration evolves over time, and how to drive more transactions through the Compass platform. This is a new initiative requiring a strong ability to work through ambiguity, execute quickly, and collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines.
- Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, measurement and strategic mix for the integration of many products throughout the Compass platform.
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our clients and agents
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners.
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful targeted marketing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in full product development lifecycle including strategy, development and go to market
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment