Some of what you will do
As the Senior Product Manager – Digital Platform Health, you will focus on maintaining and advancing the overall health of Staples Canada’s digital platform. This position ensures that Staples Canada’s digital platform and all connecting systems & technologies are operating at peak performance daily - this is an impactful and highly visible role within our organization. You will be required to review and setup the foundational process, systems, & technology to enable the ability to identify and drive data-driven decisions that help customers succeed within our digital platform. You will participate in setting strategy alongside the entire digital product management team and will touch on everything from APIs to user research to linking tickets and cases to our broader corporate strategy - so a strong technical background alongside strong business acumen is a must. This role will also have a significant opportunity to expand the scope of this portfolio. Each day will be challenging, fast paced, meaningful and rewarding.
Specifically, you will:
- Own all aspects related to digital platform health reporting and required development.
- Develop communications & platform ticketing processes / technology.
- Drive project prioritization decisions and clearly communicates direction and priorities across all stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer service, and technology).
- Develop monitoring dashboards that can demonstrate the health of the digital platform.
- Identify new features and functionality to develop.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, and data analyses.
- Write and prioritize requirement stories / develops business cases where required.
- Provide routine and transparent product updates to executive level stakeholders via formal presentations and written communication.
- Understanding of feature vs. platform focused priorities.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices related to digital platform management.
Some of what you need
- 5+ years’ experience in a related field (Digital Product Management)
- 3+ years’ hands-on technical experience
- 3+ years’ experience at an eCommerce company
- Prior direct/indirect people management experience an asset
- Experience with both Agile and an understanding of Scrum/Kanban.
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent (MBA an asset)
- Agile certification an asset
- Experience with site ticketing tools (eg. JIRA, DevOps, Zendesk) & modern digital analytics suites (Eg. Adobe, Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with digital platform dashboard development & reporting
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making
- Customer centric mindset
- Solutions finder
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Learning & Development programs
- And more...
- Office environment
- Option to work remotely
- Travel required, 10% within Canada and USA