This Senior Product Manager position at GoDaddy will evolve traditional help and support to develop conversational assistance that feels natural and effective. This role requires blending artificial intelligence, technical writing, bot tools, and product APIs to deliver customer-specific assistance at scale. In this role you will collaborate with content developers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and, most importantly, GoDaddy’s award-winning 24/7 Care team to create bot-driven solutions that delight customers and eliminate repetitive troubleshooting.
Our team is a welcoming place for all people. Join a supportive working environment where diversity is valued to achieve your best work!
- Define and execute strategy and roadmap for automating top customer issues in using our core products.
- Regularly benchmark competitors’ conversational experiences and bring learnings to the team to accelerate differentiation in our strategy.
- Join forces with conversational writers, designers, and engineers to conceptualize, test, and build these engaging, do-it-for-you experiences.
- Work with conversational designers and engineers to develop tooling and quality controls that increase authoring efficiency and improve experience.
- Form hypotheses and run experiments to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Work with scrum team and provide clear requirements and planning artifacts that guide the prioritization and resource alignment for work. This includes our 3rd-party partners.
- Work with partner teams to clearly communicate and evangelize vision, plans, and business results.
Your experience should include...
- Ideally a minimum of five years proven experience as a product manager developing and launching digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical understanding of current machine learning methodologies and AI technologies.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and pairing with data and great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Shown success being responsible for the product roadmap of significant customer-facing features and releasing via formation of hypotheses and experimentation.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and experience driving Agile product development.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail..