Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management to registered independent advisory firms. It provides access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab Advisor Services’ approximately 8,000 registered independent advisors (RIAs) manage over $1.5 trillion of assets at Schwab.
Within Schwab, the Digital Advisor Solutions team is specifically focused on helping advisory firms deliver an exceptional client experience while driving their own firm’s productivity by providing them with industry leading web, mobile, and messaging solutions.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Product Manager will lead product development and innovation for Schwab Alliance, the customized version of Schwab.com for clients of RIAs as well as our mobile application offerings for clients of RIAs.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Product Manager role include:
- Develop a strategy and experience to evolve Schwab Alliance, both web and mobilechannels.
- Lead the design and development of Schwab Alliance including its features, functions and quality of experience resulting in both a tactical execution plan and a strategic roadmap that supports Digital Advisor Services business objectives.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Conduct interviews with clients and internal stakeholders; manage feedback to gain insights into future product development.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the landscape of customer service technology and best practices, to maintain competitive differentiation for Schwab.
- Drive stakeholder and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
- Create detailed business requirements to define product features as well as the service experience.
- Collaborate with the UI team to design technology solutions.
- Collaborate with the development and QA teams to manage the implementation of technology projects.
- Partner with Marketing on positioning and go-to-market strategy.
What you have:
- 5-10 years of product management experience.
- Bachelor's degreerequired (MBApreferred)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methods and processes
- Ability to develop and articulate business requirements;
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in highly-collaborative work environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tenacity, a bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously, at times under extremely tight deadlines.
- Must be a creative thinker and have a keen interest in ensuring the best possible digitalexperience for clients;
- Possess a fine attention to detail and a disciplined approach to developing applications.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life