We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our NVIDIA Enterprise Product Management team to help define and lead our next generation of GPU platforms for the data center through a complete product life-cycle from inception to end of life.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage products through the complete life cycle from idea to development to go-to-market to obsolescence.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations and account teams on deliverables and schedules to shorten time to revenue for your product
- Apply business insight in evaluating competitive landscape and recommend new products ideas with compelling value proposition
- Develop, review and present customer-ready collateral based on engineering or technical documents. E.g Data Sheets, Whitepapers, Product Specifications, deployment guides etc.
What we need to see:
- Strong analytical and project management skills to do all the due-diligence needed to develop high value and executable product plans.
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering with 5+ years of experience preferably in servers/enterprise/datacenter business
- Deep understanding of dense datacenter design including compute (GPU), storage and networking
- Master's degree Business Administration desirable, or great balance of technical and business knowledge
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Direct/indirect exposure to high density compute intensive workload infrastructure in datacenter
- Passion and working knowledge/exposure to disruptive products/technologies
- Product management experience or has been exposed to end customers in technical capacity
- An aptitude to review and compare products or services