Parsable gives frontline workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software which creates better outcomes, greater work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable's mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools and measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
Parsalbe is hiring a truly exceptional driven and creative Senior Product Manager, Data Analytics to join our Product Management team. The Senior Product Manager will influence the overall direction and success of Parsable’s Analytics product line. You will lead cross-functional initiatives to identify and build data-driven solutions that continuously deliver customer value.
As a successful Senior Product Manager, Data Analytics, you possess a deep background in product management and the technical acumen to lead the analytics roadmap for Parsable. You are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing competing priorities. You have proven and demonstrable experience navigating the problem and solution space, uncovering customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions to meet and exceed them. If you have strong leadership skills and the ability to operate with minimum supervision—we’d love to hear from you. This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- Business and product strategy - Drive and communicate product vision and strategy for all Parsable analytics solutions.
- Data-driven products - Identify patterns in datasets to inform new opportunities for analytic solutions.
- Data analysis - Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data appropriately to help inform the decision-making process.
- Accountable for objectives and opportunities - Work with cross-functional teams to understand and meet Parsable Analytics primary objectives
- Represent customer context - Understand, communicate, and influence the key value proposition, target market, user jobs, and user journeys.
- Market trends - Seek out, and understand the innovations across the broader analytics community.
- Maximize value - Ensure potential value is realized through timely, incremental delivery
- Continuous view on the product - Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing opportunities while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
- Quality and performance - Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
- Data stewardship - Champion a data-driven culture to democratize data analytics across all Parsable.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a SaaS company
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management with a heavy emphasis on Analytics and modern data platforms.
- History of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Proven success collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Manager’s view, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate opportunity trade-offs for decisions through written and verbal channels
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related data analytics field is a strong plus
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.