Plans, organizes, and controls one or more assigned product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative market research and responsible for collecting Voice of Customer and Voice of Business, translation of VOC and VOB into product requirements/design input
- Identify, develop, manage and engage key opinion leaders (KOL), organize forum and collect product development feedback from KOL advisors
- Participate as a core team member in new product development project team(s), and responsible for communication of customer insight, prioritization of needs, and plan for clinical/3rd party studies to substantiate claims.
- Develop, maintain and grow collaboration with internal key stakeholders, global downstream marketing and sales organization, regulatory affair, clinical affair, R&D, design assurance, quality assurance and operations.
- Responsible for segmentation, targeting, positioning, and competitive differentiation of the new product, work closely with downstream marketing team on go to market strategy and launch plan, including product pricing. Provides training of new product to downstream marketing, customer care and sales training team
- Manage category product roadmap and life cycle, including product exit / end of life
- Support QA in investigating and addressing legacy product complaints and convert complaints into new product development requirements
- BE/BS/BA required, engineering or scientific discipline preferred. MBA plus
- At least 5 years of experience in medical device industry, minimum 3 years of relevant experience in product management
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Successful medical device product launch experience
- Strong communication skills and influence. Experience in performing in complex environments and the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders at all levels
Job ID: KAV002269