The Senior Product Manager for Market Research and Customer Feedback and Operations will lead the collection of data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations. The senior manager must understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences. In addition, must be able to compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods. Will lead the development of customer metrics and track DMOQs as established.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Lead the development of customer feedback tools and metrics. Monitor DMOQs and adjust strategies as appropriate to increase customer loyalty
- Support the needs of operational interface projects and activities as requested.
- Four-year college degree in statistics, business management or marketing, product management or related field with minimum of 7 to 10 years ‘experience market research.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Must be detail oriented and enjoy working with both data and people.
- Proficient in Data Analytics, data collection and statistical analysis.
- Project / Program Management experiencepreferred.
- Experience in Business Process Redesign required.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and experience in developing web-based solutions such as forms and templates a plus.